torek, 10. oktober 2017
Emin
The woman was standing and I realized that this woman was screaming for help. She was there in the cave and when she saw me she became happy and relieved about it. I moved closer to her and I asked her what was wrong. She showed me her leg.I could see awound. It was bad. She told me that snake bit her. At school I was in the first aid group but I didn't know how to help her anyway. I already thought about everything I learned at school and I figured out what I can do but then suddenly the woman screamed again… EMIN
Naročite se na:
Objavi komentarje (Atom)
Pia
After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...
-
That night I didn't sleep. I didn't know what was going on. It was a normal summer and suddenly it became strange very quickly. I re...
-
She was crying that loudly that he hear her. Becouse of that he knocked on door. She stoped crying. The door opened and her make up was tha...
-
But there was something else that bordered her. There was that boy that she liked. They hung out all summer. They fell in love. Then he went...
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar