ponedeljek, 12. februar 2018

Mark

It was that boy again. But then Jane got angry. She wiped the tears from her face and asked him directly: » What's going on? What play are playing with me? Why are you always somewhere in my proximity and looking at me if you have a girlfriend? You are not fair, not to her and not to me!« The boy said: »Hi! My name is Ian. What is your name?« Jane told him her name. »So, Ian, tell me, is she your girlfriend ?« He smilled: »Well, she is nice but you are much more interesting and I would like to know you better. Do you have time after school to go on drink with me?« Jane was surprised and suspicious. She was not sure that this was not one kind of his play and she was affraid that all class will laugh on her. »So, what do you thing Jane? Am still waiting on your answer……….«
She wiped the tears from her face and asked him directly:» What's going on? Illustration by: Domen O., 7.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...