torek, 10. oktober 2017
Luka
I realy remember this summer because it was awesome. So I will tell you how it was. First day I came to our beach house and it was very clean and tidy. I loved it. We had lunch and after it we went to the beach. I was swimming for about fiften minutes and then someone screamed! The voice screamed: »Heeeelp!« At that moment I got scared. I was thinking that I will get in trouble so I went out of water. Then I saw the cave. I went into it because it was interesting, when I suddenly saw the woman… Luka
Naročite se na:
Objavi komentarje (Atom)
Pia
After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...
-
That night I didn't sleep. I didn't know what was going on. It was a normal summer and suddenly it became strange very quickly. I re...
-
She was crying that loudly that he hear her. Becouse of that he knocked on door. She stoped crying. The door opened and her make up was tha...
-
After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...

Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar