torek, 10. oktober 2017

Eva

That night I didn't sleep. I didn't know what was going on. It was a normal summer and suddenly it became strange very quickly. I really want to know who wanted to talk to me. After the doctor told me this I left the hospital immediately and I didn't come back. I still don't know how is the woman I met doing. Now I am at home thinking who wanted to talk to me and why? I didn't feel good that day. I went outside for a walk so I can clear my mind. Then I came back to my house and I went to my room. I saw something really weird and scary. My whole room was filled with posters of snakes. Who did this and what does it mean? Eva

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...