torek, 17. oktober 2017

Patrik

It was a good day. I had a great lunch with my girlfriend at the restaurant. After that she went home and my friend called me and asked >>Do you have time for a walk?<< I had a time so I went to him. When I came to him I saw that the door was opened, so I entered and saw him dead. 10 minutes later the forensic was here. He cut the jeans and there was a snake's bit. I was so angry. I sat in my car and drove to my office to study the case. After that I asked the computer hacker if he can hack in to camera system. We found out that the killer was a tall black man...... to be continued!! Patrik

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...