ponedeljek, 16. oktober 2017

Rok

When the doctor answered his phone I asked him if he remembered any woman taken to the hospital at the same time at me. He said that there were many women but none of them had snake bites all over her leg. I started thinking about the woman. She was a bit strange but what was she doing in the cave. I decided that I will go for a walk to the cave next morning, but I was so frightened that snakes will attack me again. Next morning a loud noise woke me up. I looked through the window and saw an ambulance car driving to the beach. I ran to the beach and almost screamed. There was that woman lying in blood. When I came closer I saw a paper in her hand. I secretly too k it and went home. I opened that paper at home and saw strange signs on it. I didn’t know what they meant so I put the paper on my shelf. Later I knew that the woman died. I started to question what killed her. Were those snakes again?

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...