petek, 1. december 2017

Eva

I was scared. Why would anyone draw a graffito of a snake on the wall of my house. I am really scared for my sister too. The next day I was thinking about it all the day. Why would people do that? Or are they even people. Are they snakes? In the evening I went to the hospital to check on my sister and other people that had snake bites. No one told me anything. Even the doctors didn't know what was happening. After an hour all the people were fine. That was strange. All of the snake bites were gone. No one was sick. Everybody was feeling great. We thought that the snakes are poisonous. Are the snakes attacking the world?
Illustrated by Lara, class 7A

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...