sreda, 6. december 2017

Nina

I was hoping that snakes won't attack again.A few days everything was alright.The doctors were trying to figure out what was happening.The people were thinking that it is over and that the snakes would never come back but they were wrong.In a couple days snakes came back.I was walking to the shop and someone started screaming.I was really scared. I went to the shop and I saw five snakes that were attacking a woman.The snakes bite her and I hide behind the shell so they didn't saw me. Then I saw a men who take the snakes and put it in the cage.I take the phone and take a picture of a man.When he left I called a police and ambulance. Nina

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...