sreda, 3. januar 2018

Mirjam

When I came home I didn’t feel very well, so I went to bed and slept over the day. I woke up at around 7 pm. I felt much better and I started thinking again. Why did some people die because of snake bites and the others were completely fine? I was super confused. Then I figured out I could go and try to catch the snakes or whatever they were at night. They were probably working at night too, so no one would see them. I waited, so my parents went to bed and then I sneaked out of the house. I couldn’t remember any better place to go, so I went to the cave again. I felt like this time, I am going to make it. When I came to the cave I couldn’t believe my eyes. Guess what I saw!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...