ponedeljek, 18. december 2017

Mark

….and I saw really a lot of snakes. They were all around a cave. They were looking at me and hissing. I realized that this cave is their nest. All the story really started in this cave. I stiffed totaly and I was scared as never before. I could'nt do anything, I knew that they were attacked me and that this is my end. I closed my eyes and I eaited…….but nothing happened. Slowly and still scared I opned my eyes but I was totally shocked. No snakes, nowwhere. I could'nt believe. I was thinking what that means? Is there real chance that snakes should destroy a humanity or is it only a brain-game and some higher force wants to takeover a control over human brains? But why? What is the message to humanity? I was totally confused, I left a cave…………. Mark

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...