torek, 10. oktober 2017

Pia

…so I just screamed for help and ran on, and finally I saw people standing on the beach. The woman behind me fell again but luckily an ambulance was there too, I was really tired so I just layed down on the spot. Then people from everywhere came and started asking me different questions. I didn't even realize that they put me on some kind of bed and got me into the local hospital. I told them that I was fine and explained what happend. They told me that someone wants to talk to me. I was suprised because I didn't know anybody from the city and no one knew me. So who is that person that wants to talk to me? Pia

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...