četrtek, 12. oktober 2017

Pika

When I came to the dinning room my family was already there. I was still scared and confused about the snakes and I was wondering where that snake came from. I have never seen a snake in our city before. After what happened in that cave I was keep on thinking about the woman I met there and I was asking myself what was she doing in that cave in the first place? And what do all the snakes have to do with all this? I couldn’t stand the fact that I don’t know anything about what happened was bothering me so much that I decided to do something. I searched for the phone number of my doctor from the time I was at the hospital and I decided to call him and ask him if he remembers any woman being taken to the hospital the same time as me. So I called and hoped I would get some useful information.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...