torek, 10. oktober 2017

Marija

When I started to bandage her leg with my shirt, snakes came out. We started to run, but she couldn´t run that fast so we hid behind the rock. We waited there for five minutes. When we have shown ourselves they saw us, but I don´t know how. They started to crawl against us. I didn’t know what to do, so the woman suggested that we should go in water so the snakes can´t follow us anymore. When I did my first step in water it felt like my legs were burning. I pulled the woman out of the water. I still don´t know what was wrong with water. I didn´t know how to get loose of snakes so... Marija

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...