torek, 10. oktober 2017

Mirjam

The woman screamed again and pointed at something behind me. She was shaking and I didn’t dare to look back. I could hear a snake. But not just one. There had to be at least 5 of them. I could barely move. I started to run and I saw the woman did too. I jumped over some snakes and finally I came out of the cave. But the woman wasn’t behind me. I looked over for her and she was still in the cave, surrounded by snakes. She couldn’t move so I went back in and pulled her out. I felt very heroic about what I did. I don’t know why, but the snakes didn’t follow us. Then suddenly, the woman fell on the ground and I remembered that the snake bit her and she must have lost lots of blood. I was scared again. I had to do something. But what? Mirjam

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...