torek, 12. december 2017

Rok

I came home and my sister was there eating her dinner. I asked her if she was alright but she just stared at the wall. She was different than before and I didn’t know what to do. I figured out how to catch that bad guy. Next morning when I woke up I started making the trap. I made it at 12 o’clock and went outside. When I came outside I saw a police car driving to the beach. I ran to the beach and saw that black man lying on the ground with a knife in his chest. I figured out that he was not the leader and that there must be something more. Who are these people and what do they want. Then I got an idea that that cave must be important, because it is there where all started, and that woman, what was she doing there. Then something hit me. I woke up in the cave tied up and saw...

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...