torek, 16. januar 2018

Emin

There was only a piece of paper on which was drawn a snake .It was very unusual. Then I went to bathroom to wash my face. Everything was like some game. I was so scared. Then everybody was screaming on the street. I went out of my house. I saw snake that was following me yesterday. It was bigger than my house. I started to run. I went to my friend Sarah. I came to her. I was so happy to be alive. I was talking to Sarah and she said that I am a hero. She said that I am so brave to do that. When I woke up I went to my old friend. He was a biologist. WhenIi came he was so happy to see me. I told him that there is a snake and she wanted to kill me. And I also said that she is the biggest snake I ever seen. He said…

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...