četrtek, 18. januar 2018

Mirjam

He said that I have to describe the snake to him and that I have to be very precise. I told him everything I could remember from the snake. I told him about its crazy yellow eyes and about its green skin and super sharp teeth. When he heard all of this he was shocked. Maybe he knew the snake. Maybe he saw it too. I was curious. What will he tell me now? After a few minutes of silence he looked at me and said that the snake I saw must have escaped from the lab where they did experiments on animals and that she created a family in the cave. He also said that the snakes are so dangerous and are behaving weird because of everything they have been through at the laboratory. It was all clear now. Some people weren’t hurt because normal, ordinary snake bit them and the woman and some others died, because they were bitten by the snake from the lab. Next morning all the snakes were caught and the lab was closed so nothing went wrong since then and I guess I’m done with this summer story. It really was an interesting summer for me and my whole town.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pia

After a few days cops found the detective dead in his office. Someone killed him. They didnt know who could have done something like that be...